Giving Thanks Happily
No turkey for us, but that is OK,
We have a warm cabin in which to stay,
deep in the mountains, around Jasper way,
Thanks for the sun glow at the break of day
and some family time to walk and play.
All too often, we complain about all we do not have, instead of appreciating what we do have. I am thankful for:
- Thanksgiving spent in the mountains at Jasper
- good weather for hiking and boating
- snow flurries for our walk to Moab Lake
- a nice cabin to stay in
- great Ethiopian food transported from Langano Skies, Edmonton
- great papusas from Paraiso Tropical in Edmonton, paired with cassimiento made by me
- sharing the mountains, cabin, games and time with my wife and family
Gratitude is the Attitude
What are you thankful for this Canadian Thanksgiving?
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.